Saturday, December 8, 2012

The eyes tell the story


Anyone who has a dog fully understands the connection between human and canine. I see it every day with my own greyhounds – the way they look at myself or my wife, the connection they have between us, the lack of fear they have with us, the excitement they have when seeing us...even if we've been gone 5 minutes to get the mail.

Yesterday evening I spent some time in several race kennels.  I made a point to pay very close attention to the eyes and facial expressions of the greyhounds. If you believe that eyes are the window to the soul, then you will be pleased to know that the race kennel greyhounds I visited last night had the same connections with their trainers that I have with my pet greyhounds.



**The writing of this blog was done without harming any copyrights**

No comments:

Post a Comment