Friday, July 11, 2014

Silly You........................

Recently I noticed this posting on Facebook –

 ”I am offended that this FB page turned up on my News Feed as a suggested page to like. We have rescued four Greys over the years, and I have seen the treatment these babies receive at the track via a behind the scene tour. It is all about $$ and is a disgusting form of animal abuse´ 

I went to the individual's page and that of their spouse curious to see if they share items from “humane advocate protectors” and sure enough they do.

I’m offended that this individual claims to be offended by one type of group yet shares posts from an organization that was co-founded by a person who races whippets, judge’s whippet races and breeds whippets for unregulated dog racing.  I’m offended that this individual claims to be offended by one type of group yet shares posts from an organization that supports and promotes a group whose principal brokers the selling of U.S. greyhounds overseas for breeding and racing.


Silly you and the alleged feelings of being “offended”! May I suggest instead of being offended – investigate who you choose to follow and if you are truly anti-racing then end your support of those who are pulling the wool over the alleged offended eyes you claim to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment