Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April is Greyhound Adoption Month.............


We’ve all heard that the evil industry runs the dogs till they can’t make a dime, this of course is spread by people that I believe have anger management issues, they hate greyhound racing and will in my opinion say anything to garner support.

I’ve been paying attention to a particular greyhound, but I figured he would not be available for a long time, as this greyhound was running very well, he was still running in the money, grade A. Since I’ve been calling the trainer occasionally to see how he was doing, I was shocked when my latest call had this response “Rory, he is still running in the money but I want him to go home with you, you can get him anytime you want……………… Screeching breaks here – you mean the “evil” industry could still make some money but out of evilness has chosen to send this dog into adoption?

April is greyhound adoption month, do like me, adopt and get to know the industry people – I’ve made some very good friends and these friendships have brought me some tremendous new members into my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment