Saturday, December 1, 2018

Life after Amendment 13..........The haunting begins........



The above is from 3-part article written by Leslie Wootten tittled Life after Racing.  This article was published several years ago, today with the passage of Amendment 13 in Florida, I’m haunted even more than I was then, especially when I see quotes from “humane advocate protectors” like this:




Thanks to those who pushed the passage of amendment 13 in Florida, greyhounds worldwide are now at greater risk than they have ever been before, congratulations “humane advocate protectors” you have done more harm to greyhounds than any entity before you!

Please take the time to read:

Part I, Life after Racing

Part II, Life after Racing
Part III, Life after Racing

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I see this day come, but I agree with RG. Sort of. When I commented on articles after the election the responses I got made me wonder if those commenting knew there had been an election, and they had lost. Badly. The insults were the same, the accusations were the same, as were the innuendo and denials. I don't think, as RG does, that a change of leadership is the answer because no matter who is at the top, that person is still running an economically unsustainable industry that exploits innocent living creatures for profit, but it might be helpful for someone to put the coffee on so the industry could wake up and smell it.

    ReplyDelete